- jighead storage idea - on and off the water
- Fish quality affected by fishing pressure
- Finesse lures aren't just for panfish
- Which trolling motor battery last longest?
- Guess there will always be bad days - but why?
- Underwater Walleye & pike Strikes
- Sight Fishing Walleye + Rod Breaking Fight
- super ultra lite reel for Falcon
- Big 43.5 inch pike video
- Is this a Fallfish?
Tag Archives: Guide
Patience is an important part of fishing. If it is difficult for you to sit still for long periods of time, fishing might not be for you. Fishing can also be a great way to develop patience if you keep … Continue reading
If you are not skilled at fly fishing, you may want to go to a fly fishing school prior to trying it. There are certain techniques that you need to know before fly fishing so that you do not waste … Continue reading